Sensing Labs, facilitating IoT smart building projects
High added value for smart building applications
Senlab™ sensors integrate seamlessly with a wide range of solutions and technology components used in connected building projects, IoT platforms for energy efficiency, network management, and IoT infrastructure. Our wireless sensor products meet the data transfer needs of our customers’ smart building applications, including utility meter consumption, temperature and humidity monitoring, lighting, human presence detection, legionellosis prevention, passage detection/counting, door opening/closing, water leak detection, and more.
Class-leading performance with Senlab™
Advanced features for reliability, robustness, and durability
- Battery life optimizable to reach up to 20 years
- High reliability for data reception
- Efficient data transmission with up to 24 readings per uplink message
- Benefit from precise reading analysis
Industrialized “place & forget” sensors with 15-20 years of battery life and reliability-oriented design
From SenlabTM devices to IoT platform integration
Fully Plug & Play
Easy and flexible integration
• Matches all types of specific requirements using public or private networks, as well as existing building automation infrastructure.
• Four different options for integrating codec by carrier, gateway, or customer’s information system
to learn more
• Data warehouse API to access Cloud or customer-hosted data, offering standard IoT protocol formats : MQTT, HTTP Callback, CSV-to-FTP, CoAp, Modbus TCP/IP.
• Tools for fast and easy on-site network audit and installation.
See example : https://sensing-labs.com/products/sl-tester-commissioning/
Built for an easy user experience
Key embedded functions to facilitate usage and increase reliability over the entire product life cycle
• Activate device using magnet with real-time visual feedback (LED status indicator on front side of sensor): activation capteur_led
• Modify default parameters over-the-air even after product installation, such as data logging and transmission period via downlink payload
• Upload custom firmware based on specific customer requirements (by distributors)
• Change or upgrade firmware using SL-Setting via embedded UHF connectivity