This Senlab M is a smart wireless module, featuring the LoRaWAN™ connectivity protocol, integrates an input sensor for reed-switch (dry contact) pulse emitters.
Designed for outdoor use, Senlab M offers a ruggedized IP68 casing and robust wireless connectivity for continuous monitoring in harsh environments.
Référence : PUL-LAB-13NS
This Senlab offers best in class features as:
– Battery life time up to 20 years
– Rich Data Content thanks to datalogging (24 datas/radio transmission)
– Radio Performances
– Advanced set of functionalities
– Water, gas, and electricity metering
– Energy consumption monitoring and control
– Building Enegry Management System
Water, gas and electricity metering with the attachment of Senlab M to a reed switch type of pulse emitter. Senlab M can be compatible with other types of pulses, contact Sensing Labs for more information.
|Physical dimensions||56 x 102 x 35 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|RF power||+14dBm (25mW)|
|Radio band||868 MHz|
|EMC Compliance||ETSI EN 301 489-1,
ETSI EN 301 489-3, EN 61000-6-2
|Radio Compliance||EN 300 220-1 V 2.4.1 (2012-05),
EN 300 220-2 V 2.4.1 (2012-05)
|Magnetic field exposure||EN 62479|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-22|