Senlab© allows an advanced configuration of alarms.
For Senlab© Temperature references, beyond the classic high, low and back-to-normal threshold temperature values, you can now configure:
- the check period (down to 1 second),
- the duration of the threshold being exceeded before triggering the alarm,
- as well as the number of retransmission of this alarm, to make your system more reliable.
To configure threshold you can:
- Use SLsetting to configure these advanced parameters before the Senlab installation (or request your distributor to)
- Send a downlink request (REQUEST_ALARMS_CONFIGURATION) through your operated network (or gateway).