Join us on next events:
- MtOm Tradeshow – March 21, 22 2018 – booth F 29
- The IoT Showroom SIdO – April 4,5 2018 – booth E23-1
At Sensing Labs, we specialize in smart sensor design and development as well as data management solutions, with a turn-key Sensor-to-Cloud solution that greatly simplifies construction of scalable IoT applications and reduces the cost of data acquisition for services requiring very long range and battery life in wireless sensors.
We are also convinced that the real value in IoT is ‘’capturing insights’’ and not only ‘’connecting things’’, so we seek to provide content-rich data to help customers to create new use cases and disrupt their markets with:
• Greater actionable insights through sophisticated data processing
• Physical values or events digitalization previously unavailable
We enable B2B markets that are driven by energy & cost savings needs and where we aim to
provide fast and high-volume deployments on following markets:
- Smart Metering for Water & Gas
- Smart Building
- Precision Agriculture
- Smart Industry
Sensors Easy and Fast to integrate, providing Content-Rich Data at a low cost and a simple acquisition
Our Sensor-to-Cloud stack is a turn-key data service for fast and easy development of end-to-end solutions: our clients reduce both their time-to-market and development investment, while focusing on creating downstream value-added for customers.
• A range of industrial-grade LPWA wireless sensors, covering a wide range of information collection needs as utility meters, temperature, humidity, presence, passage detection and counting, door opening, machine malfunction alarm, and more
• Gateways for local network implementations
• A Cloud platform with API for the customers to access to data
We ensure mass deployment of IoT end-to-end solutions thanks to our keys advantages:
• Edge Analytics and high data compression algorithms providing content-rich data
• A fully plug & play solution
• Industrialized “place & forget” sensors with 15-20 years of battery life
• Class-leading low Data TCO
A worldwide company
Thanks to its distribution network, Sensing Labs is present throughout in Europe, Middle East, Near East and Russia. We continue to expand our international growth.
L’entreprise d’objets connectés liés à l’efficacité énergétique Sensing Labs se lance dans le secteur de l’agriculture et mène un travail de recherche avec la ...
Fondée en juin 2014 par Yann Guiomar, Ludovic Callier, Nicolas Dejean et Thierry Chomaud, Sensing Labs est une plateforme spécialisée dans la gestion des consommations ...
Sensing Labs présente un nouveau capteur lui permettant d’entrer de plein pied dans le milieu de l’agriculture connectée. Ce nouveau capteur de ...
It’s no news to anyone that the IoT is still a fragmented market. When you want to deploy a dedicated LoRaWAN network, you have ...
What do organisations need from the cloud to power IoT projects? Most Internet of Things (IoT) projects would ...
After 3 years of development and marketing, Sensing Labs demonstrates success story at all levels: penetration on new growth IoT sectors, rapid international expansion, ...
La start-up montpelliéraine « Sensing Labs », conceptrice de capteurs pour Internet des Objets, membre de l’alliance ...