SL BOOSTER IS A CUSTOMISED IoT LoRa DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION
- Implementation of a pilot project: 2 to 4 weeks
- Development of a complete, marketable, industrial solution: 1 to 3 months
- Reduced cost of development and industrialization: 3:10 reduction compared to conventional development
A RESPONSE TO AN IoT ISSUE
The Sensing Labs solution responds to a widespread problematic of many IoT developments:
- The new uses of IoT require the collection of very specific data, a requirement to which standard communicating sensors do not systematically respond.
- However, the development of specific sensors integrated in a global collection solution involves very high costs and development times for the deployment phases or even the implementation of simple pilots.
As a result, IoT projects are too often aborted or postponed.
A UNIQUE SOLUTION ON THE MARKET
SL Booster relies on the Sensing Labs platform, complete and extensively tested, consisting of a sensors base, concentrators, and software tools necessary for data transfer to a remote cloud or an “in-house” server.
The highly flexible platform meets all the specific needs of the types of data to be collected (customized communicating sensor) and the data feedback network architecture (private network or use of operated networks).
- Project for a customer in the field of temperature tracking for food logistics: Development of extended data logging functions and sending of conditioned ”batch” data to a gateway.
- Sensing Labs internal development of a catalog product (Sensor 4 in 1 of presence, temperature, brightness, and humidity) based on an existing indoor sensor.
- Project developed for the company Canal de Provence (SCP): Development of a radio-controlled solenoid valve for intelligent irrigation
- Project developed for a leading company in the field of electrical insulators for a high-voltage line: Development of a current leakage detection sensor (predictive maintenance)
- Pilot for a customer in the field of facility management: Development of a boiler control actuator